Best Ethernet crimper or best RJ 45 crimper is an important handheld tool that helps majorly while working with LAN cables, telephone cables, etc. If you have computers, internet and telephones then you know how much important is this RJ 45 crimping tools or Ethernet crimpers are.
After this tool you also would required Ethernet crimping tester tool for your reference. These 10 Best crimping tools are best for cutting Cat 5 cables, Cat 5e cables, Cat 6 cables or any other cables that connect to Modem, routers or Telephone. Basically, the best Ethernet Cables will allow you to cut the different cables they are Best cat 5 cables, Best cat 6 cables, Best cat 7 cables.
Now, if you have read this small instruction then please go below section for getting much detailed description of various Ethernet crimpers and their detailed descriptions. And choose the one that will suit best for you according to your purposes. We have listed the crimping tools for home usage, industry usage, business purposes and various other as well. So there are list, go through them, read carefully and choose the best.
Each and every single crimper are designed to provide better durability.
Here is the list of 10 Best Ethernet crimper that we have listed by doing thorough research, keeping in mind both the quality and affordability of the products.
Comparison Table Of Best Ethernet crimper 2023
PETECHTOOL RJ45 Crimping Tool
Platinum Connector Combo RJ45 crimper
UbiGear Professional Pass-Through Network Tool Kits
Hiija EZ RJ45 Crimp Tool
Klein Tools VDV226-110
RJ45 Crimping Tool Kit,Crimp Tool
VCE Ethernet RJ45 Crimping Tool
RJ45 Professional Crimp
Yankok RJ45 RJ12 RJ11 Modular Crimper
Southwire Tools & Equipment
Klein Tools VDV226-011-SEN
Best All In One Ethernet Crimper / Wire Stripper
If you are looking for all in one crimper that can crimp ethernet or strip wire easily then this ethernet crimper from Klein Tools will be great.
This tool can uts, strips, and crimps pair-conductor cables easily and smoothly.
Being a beginner or professional no matter what you are this crimper is the best ethernet crimper / striper for all.
It can crimp 4, 6, and 8 position modular connectors. Excellent for business or home purposes. You can consider as one of the best ethernet crimpers available.
For ensuring excellent performance the tool is made withSteel body with a black-oxide finish. Offering great and comfortable grip.
A great All in one ethernet crimper. Click the below link and buy with discounted price.
Features of 10 Best Ethernet Crimping Tool 2023
RJ45 Crimp Tool Review
Best wire crimping tool
- This small tool is capable of cut and trims your RJ11/12/45 cables with ease.
- This Passthrough tool is solid and stable enough that you don’t need to give support to the cable.
- This hardened steel made tool produces clean trim of the copper wire.
- The die head assembly produces 360-degree support of the connector for terminating modular plugs on stranded or solid cable.
- The grip is so smooth and stable that you don’t need to worry about cut or injuries while continuously cutting or stripping hard copper wires.
- This Pass-through tool is made of professional-grade heavy-duty steel so it delivers exceptional torque without bending.
- The expanded surface area on contact drivers produces a full uniform crimp force for super fast and accurate crimping.
- Black oxide finish prevents rust and corrosion, making the wire terminal crimper an outstanding addition to your electronics tools.
- In addition to crimping capabilities, it also cuts and strips wires, giving you a pleasure using this crimping tool.
- After checking the multiple features and thorough research we decided to keep this small yet powerful tool as our first choice in ten best crimping tools.
- Also, this efficient crimping tool comes with 90 days money back guarantee, just to ensure you the piece of satisfaction.
This PETECHTOOL RJ45 wire crimping tool is made up of heavy duty professional-grade stainless steel which offers exceptional torque without much bending which makes it exceptional and to choose in the first in the list.
- Versatile electronic tool let you cut, strip, crimp ethernet cable with an ease.
- Easy to handle and guarded handle to protect your hand from cuts.
- Made up of professional grade steel which provides much of torque without bending, crimping cables in a breeze.
- 90 days money back guarantee, so peace of mind is guaranteed.
- RJ45 area doesn’t push all the pins down.
- Cutting blades chips after many uses.
RJ45 Crimp Tool Review
Best Ethernet Wire
- This hardened steel constructed tool can deliver more torque during crimping.
- The die head assembly provides you 360 degrees of connector support for terminating modular plugs on stranded or solid cable.
- The tool has a platinum connector which makes it a robust tool for all your crimping striping works.
- This tool is compatible with all of your CAT 6, CAT 5E connectors, and RJ 11/12cables.
- The tool is designed with front insertion technology which provides easy insertion of 8 conductors through the front which is very easy to insert and you can efficiently crimp strip.
- The end pass through makes it easy to identify color codes which is great to reduce the waste of crimps. This easy yet sturdy tool comes with 24 RJ45 CAT6 Crimper Tool end-pass-through one-piece modular plugs, which makes it very handy when you need to work for your own wires.
This tool comes with 30 days money-back guarantee for your peace of mind while considering it buying. The versatile feature and platinum made sturdy connector of this tool made this tool to the second position in our list.
- Free 24 24 RJ45 CAT6 Crimper Tool end-pass-through one-piece modular plug.
- Platinum made module connector made it easy to cut strip and crimp your ethernet cable easily.
- Hardened steel construction make this product durable and long-lasting.
- Front insertion technology to make this device a faster terminating tool.
- The End-Pass-Through makes identifying the wire sequence easier which make the wastage crimps to a minimum.
- It leaves about 1/16″ or more of cable after the crimp .
- It crimps two end fine, but not all the pins.
UbiGear Cable Tester Review
Best cat5 crimping tool
- This Ubigear heavy-duty professional crimper tool comes with a cable tester in which you can test your cable after crimping.
- Though the testing tool does not come with a battery pack still in this price segment you can opt for this product.
- 50 CAT 5e pass-through connector plug comes free with this tool so that it reduce at minimum the waste of crimps.
- The handle comes with grip covered so that it protects your hands and provides comfort while cutting stripping with this tool.
- The device is capable of making good piercing the wires and making a good connection so if you are a first-time user of an ethernet crimping tool or thinking to buy a new one then you can go for this tool as this tool is also designed for beginners.
- Also, the package comes with complete things to keep you running and making beginner to pro crimper.
This tool comes with Ubigear 1 year warranty, which provides a complete peace of mind. In this price range this versatile crimping tool is a great choice which comes with free cable tester and that makes to stand out in our third list.
- Free 50 RJ45 CAT5e Pass-through connectors.
- 1 Ubigear cable tester tool to check your cable after crimping.
- Tester is capable of testing cable of upto 1000 meters wire.
- One year warranty for peace of mind.
- The design is not excellent for professional users.
- The wire stripper is made of low quality.
Hiija EZ RJ45 Crimp Tool Review
- The Hiija EZ crimping tool is made up of sturdy professional grade steel which is ready to provide exceptional torque without much bending,
- The die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support for terminating modular plugs on stranded or solid cable.
- This versatile tool lets you cut, strip, and crimp (CAT6, CAT5/5e) and telephone cables,
- It’s compatible with all RJ45 CAT6 connectors (including shielded), RJ45 CAT5E connectors, and RJ11/12 connectors.
- The replaceable blade system of this tool keeps this tool always sharp.
- The grip covered on the handlebar of this tool gives you comfort while crimping with this tool. Comes with free 50 pcs cat 6 connectors and connector covers, making a great deal to buy at this cost.
This versatile sturdy crimping tool comes with 18 months warranty covered, so if you are not satisfied with this product you can return it with a full refund. A complete peace of mind buying this tool.
- 50PCS CAT6 End-Pass-Through Ethernet Connector, 50PCS Cat6 Cat6A Cat7 RJ45 Plug Connector Cover and a Network Wire Stripper.
- Cut, crimp any ethernet cables or telephones with ease with this professional-grade steel instrument.
- Comes with 50PCS x RJ45 Pass Through Connectors and 50PCS x RJ45 Pass Through Connectors Cover(Blue) 50PCS x RJ45 Pass Through Connectors
- 18 months warranty with fully refundable option for complete peace of mind.
- The crimping force is not evenly distributed. So make sure to press carefully.
- This crimping tool doesn’t crimp cat6 23awg solid cable.
Klein Tools VDV226-110 Wire Crimper Review
Best cable crimping tool
- This tool is excellent for RJ45 cable crimping, striping.
- It is great where you need to work only with voice and data cable i.e RJ45.
- Look and feels great with grips in hand easy to cut and crimp. It can crimp 4,6,8 4-position modular connector very smoothly.
- So if you are going to work with a single cable i.e RJ45 the best tool is this.
- It is designed for one type of cable and also its handlebar consists of an RJ45 wiring checker so you can also check out the cutout perfectly and easily.
- Designed for solid work on RJ45. If your wire got hardened by not using a long time, still with this crimping tool you can easily cut out the wire with the slightest pressure.
- It is the best tool for home broadband and telephone lines which uses RJ45.
Klein Tool is a very old company manufacturing best crimping tool, so you can easily trust this tool and buy. Amazon rated #1 best seller product. Though the limited usability of this device we kept the device in our fifth list.
- Fast, reliable modular crimp connector install tool for voice and data cable especially RJ45.
- A single tool can do cut, strips, crimp paired-conductor data cable.
- Crimps 4, 6 and 8 position modular connectors .
- Full-cycle ratchet mechanism ensures complete connector termination
- An all in one tool for cut crimp stip on RJ45 cable.
- NO lock button on handle to keep the tool in a compressed state.
- Superb construction but design is not that good.
RJ45 Crimping Tool Kit Review
Best Stainless Steel Crimping Tool
- This hardened stainless steel constructed tool is an excellent tool for cutting, striping voice and internet cable.
- This tool is compatible with RJ45 Cat 5e, cat 6, RJ11/12, can strip easily.
- This RJ45 crimping tool’s handle are covered with grip to ensure your hands are safe wi=hile using this tool.
- The blade guards on the blade of this tool ensure that after crimping hard wires your blades always remain at top-notch condition.
- Hardened steel design deliver more torque during the crimping cycle ensures that at a minimum pressure you can cut even the hardest wire at breeze.
- This Petechtool RJ45 crimper is prepared with a rust-resistant black oxide finish to ensure that it maintains its rust resistance and always ready to crimp cables at light pressure.
- You are getting a free cable tester and 50 pcs RJ45 Cat 6 pass-through connector, mini wire stripper to ensure that all the necessary products you are getting while working with the important cables.
Complete peace of mind while you get 12 months complete warranty with this product. Rest assured company is ready to ensure your protection 24 hours, jus contact with them in any case of problem or fault occurs.
- packed with 1 Orange RJ45 crimp tool,1 wire stripper,1 cable tester and 50PCS RJ45 Cat6 connectors.
- Compatible with all RJ45 CAT6 Crimping Tool connectors (including shielded), RJ45 CAT5E connectors, and RJ11/12 connectors
- Constructed with hardened steel deliver more torque while crimping with this tool, die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support.
- Blade guard offers protection of blades to ensure your safety and to keep its blades smooth for a longer period of time.
- Not a great quality product.
- The tester burns out easily.
VCE RJ45 Crimper Tool Review
Most Versatile crimping tool
- This compact versatile crimping tool is a very handy and all in one tool that can strip, crimp and install. All can be done through this single tool.
- This RJ45 crimper tool is ready to crimp CAT 5, CAT5E, CAT6 with an easy, included handgrip to protect from slipping from hand.
- It is designed in such a way that reduces stress and can trim RJ45 8 connector easily.
- This tool is loaded with Black oxide coated steel core with a spring-loaded handle and locking feature so that it never locks while using also Black oxide confirms that it never gets rust while you are not using this for a longer period of time.
- The head of this tool is made with high-quality material, which makes it durable.
- Compact design, 2/3 of traditional crimping tools.
- This network crimping tool is designed for crimping 8P8C/RJ45 ( EZ ) modular plugs.
- Package included 1 x RJ45 End Pass Through plug crimper tool .
- Handle grip provides ergonomic grip and comfortable compressing action.
- Does not cut tips of utp pairs, only bend them.
- Create problem cutting CAT5 wire after few usages.
RJ45 Professional Crimp Tool Review
Best Crimping Tool For professionals
- This PETECHOOL RJ45 crimping tool made with heavy graded stainless steel which can provide you with exceptional torque, without much of bending.
- With this tool precision crimping is just in your grasp. Designed to work smoothly with telephone cable, Internet wires, alarm wires, intercome lines, thermostat wiring scanning function easily.
- It cuts, strips and terminates RJ11/12 and RJ45 extended copper wires with a precision die head that provides 360 degrees of connector support during the crimping cycle.
- A much more powerful tool than the products available in market.
- A great tool to crimp strip RJ45, RJ11/12 cables.
- Its black oxide finish makes this tool rust-free and makes this tool an outstanding crimping tool available in the market.
- It will provide you great satisfaction 12 months after buying this tool. If you occurred with any problem just let the customer care number and they will assist you 24 hours till 12 months from the date of purchase.
Box contains 1 RJ45 Crimping tool + 5PCS blade + 20PCS RJ45 CAT6 Connector. One tool multiple use.
- High performance PETECHTOOL for precision cutting made with heavy duty stainless steel.
- High performance tool designed to crimp elephone lines, alarm cables, computer cables, intercom lines, speaker wires, and thermostat wiring Scanning Function – Find out working wire (network cables, phone lines, coaxial cable, buried cable and even cable behind wall) .
- Black oxide finish makes it durable and long lasting.
- 12 months of warranty.
- Free 5PCS blade + 20PCS RJ45 CAT6 Connector
- The blades needs to replace after few usage.
Yankok RJ45 RJ12 RJ11 Modular Crimper Review
Best Quality Ethernet Crimping Tool
- This compact yet powerful tool is designed to crimp RJ45, RJ11 with a breeze.
- This tool support Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a and Cat7 Ethernet STP/UTP cables, shielded connectors, twisted pairs, phone, voice, and data cables crimping, also fixes the die cavity of the RJ11 cable.
- This tool is great for multi-modular plugs application Crimps RJ45 Cat 3/4/5/5e/6 (8×8) (8P8C), RJ12 6-position (6×6) (6P6C), RJ11 4-position (6×4) (6P4C), and RJ11 2-position (6×2) (6P2C).
- NOTE: Not for use on AMP/TYCO style plugs and does NOT crimp EZ-RJ45 (pass through connectors).
- The specialty of this tool is it has a built in CAT7 to CAT5 switcher.
- You just need a screwdriver to change the switcher. All you can get in the size of 2/3 rd of the traditional tool available in the market.
Plastic tool box pack includes 1x RJ45 RJ12 RJ11 modular crimper, come with 1x screwdriver and 1x cable stripper cutter, both box and tool have a Yankok logo on it for genuine mark. Crimper built in locking feature for easy storage.
- A very tight compact modular crimper tool, made with heavy duty stainless steel, ergonomic glossy handle fits in any pocket.
- Designed for shielded network plugs.
- Built in cat 7 to cat 5 switcher- with just the help of a screwdriver.
- Box contain 1x RJ45 RJ12 RJ11 modular crimper, come with 1x screwdriver and 1x cable stripper cutter, both box and tool have a Yankok logo on it for genuine mark.
- Lacks push through cutter
Southwire Tools & Equipment Review
Best copper crimping tool
- A heavy-duty tool for excessive use, this tool is made with stainless steel and can handle rapid crimping.
- It is provided with a comfortable double molded grip to ensure your safety.
- This tool designed with standard modular plugs.
- Designed to crimp strip easily RJ45, RJ11/12 and RJ22 plugs. outhwire rjcr-t1 3-in-1 phone & data crimp tool kit ratcheting tool cuts, strips, and Crimps phone and data cable. It Locks closed for easy storage.
- Ratcheting tool cuts, strips, and Crimps phone and data cable
- Comfortable double-molded grips help to orient the tool.
- Compatible for any standard modular plugs.
- compatible with RJ45, RJ11/RJ12, and RJ22 plugs
- Locks closed for easy storage
- Not looks great but work like a breeze.
Best Ethernet Crimping Tool or Best RJ45 crimper:
We have listed the 3 best ethernet crimping tool from the list of 10 best ethernet crimpers. Well, the best ethernet crimping tool can easily cut strip RJ45, RJ11/RJ12 cables.
Though all the products listed here are great after various reviews and usage, we here conclude the best among 10 ethernet crimpers. We will share details of 3 ethernet crimpers or RJ 45 crimpers that are the best among them.
Ethernet crimping tools work by pressuring two ends of wires and after applying pressure the two wires crimps within and create a connection this is how an ethernet crimping tool works.
Nowadays in the era of the internet and TV if you keep an RJ45 crimper then it may come quite handy anytime. Why call for a professional and make a bill? When you can crimp your own wire by keeping a small handy RJ 45 crimper along with you.
Anyway below mentioned is the three best Ethernet crimping tools that we chose. All the above 10 RJ 435 crimpers are excellent but these three are the best amongst them.
We listed them by purpose like best for beginners, best for professional usage and best for industry works or like excellent for business purposes.
#1 choice for best ethernet crimping tool is PETECHTOOL ethernet crimper which is also excellent as a beginner.
#2 choice is Southwire Tools & Equipment is a great choice and for professional usage.
#3 choice is Hiija EZ RJ45 Crimp Tool Pass Through which is a great tool for beginner as well as for experienced one. This tool also provides free connectors so that you can practice well without wasting on new connectors.
Best Network Cable Tester or Ethernet Crimper Tester:
Well while purchasing the best ethernet crimper then you should also keep handy the Network cable tester as this would be very helpful after making a connection using an ethernet crimper. We will write a detailed and best network cable tester soon but till now here is a short description of two of the best Network cable tester that you can find handy while working on crimping ethernet or RJ 45 cables.
iMBAPrice – Network Cable Tester:
This is one of our hot choice of Network cable tester in terms of wide usage and off course the price. the most cheap network cable tester available in the market is this cable tester from iMBAPrice. Lets look at the few things that we liked most about this network cable tester.
The device is programmed to run automatic tests like checks for continuity, open, shorted, and crossed wire pairs with LED lights that are easy to understand so that any novice or first-time users can also know about any issues on the cable. It can sense signal from wide range of connector types like Ethernet Cat 5, Ethernet Cat 5e, Ethernet Cat 6, Ethernet Cat 7, RJ11 6P and RJ45 8P. It can work with the cables like RJ11 Telephone cable and RJ45 LAN cable. So its enough for home usage and small office setup where this is the most required thing to crimp and test on. Well buy this Network cable tester along with best ethernet crimper at much lower price.
Klein Tools VDV526-100 Network LAN Cable Tester
A multipurpose network cable tester in our list is this network cable tester from klein Tool. The Klein tool network plan tester provides various supports and test compatibility that any users would love to have it as their testing tool.
With single button operation you can do much more things and get various test results without any dealys. It can test CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cables easily and smoothly. The bright LED offers indications of various metrics that anyone can easily understand the underlying issues and can solve instantly. With this device you can test RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables test easily. It comes with three types of products that you can choose. One is the tester, another is the replacement remote, and a full testing Kit. You can choose what suits you the best according to your requirements.
Buyers guide of Best Ethernet crimper 2023
Design Quality :
If you are buying it for professional applicational then you should look for the stainless steel build quality and an ergonomic grip to ensure that your hands are safe after prolong hours of usage.
The stainless steel made Ethernet Crimper are much more durable and build for lasting performance. And if you are buying it for occasional usage then you can go for any other option.
Though you can go beyond $100 for an RJ45 Ethernet crimper tool, still under $100 we have reviewed 10 Crimping tools that are good enough for long-lasting and heavy usage you may consider buying after reading the 10 product descriptions.
When buying a crimping tool you need to consider the size that a crimping tool must crimp 4,6,8 position modular connectors.
You should check carefully about the handle while considering to buy an Ethernet Crimper.
The normal plastic made grip are bad for usage, they generally slip so you cannot use for precision striping.
You should go for comfortable gripping that allows precision crimping so you can concentrate on work rather than handle grip.
Many products come with many types of warranty policies.
Some crimping tool comes with 12 months warranty and support, some come with 3 months replaceable money-back warranty so choose your best RJ4 crimping tool after checking warranty which suits you the best.
As you are buying a crimping tool one should keep in mind the durability, how much one can use this product.
Some product comes with Black Oxide made rust-free, while some are provided with heavy-duty stainless steel. And also some come with plastic or ordinary steel made, which are not suitable for durability or for long-term work.
Instead, buy a crimping tool that is made with heavy-duty stainless still and rust-free material so that you can use it for a longer time.
How to Crimp Rj45
You can quickly and very easily crimp an RJ45 to a cable with our without the help of a crimping tool. If you do not have a crimping tool in your home then also ok just take a scissor or a knife from your home and cut away the section of sheathing at the lower portion of the cable. Without twisting the cable arrange the small cables in a right order. Now put them into the RJ45 connector and use a smaller size flathead screwdriver. So that you can press down each and every single pins.
Now in the below pointers I am going to say how to crimp RJ45
Step 1 Preparation of Cable
Start by carefully measuring and cutting the Ethernet cable to the desired length, ensuring the ends are neat and untangled.
Step 2: Strip the Cable:
Use a cable stripper to remove approximately 1.5 inches (about 4 cm) of the outer insulation from the cable end, exposing the inner twisted pairs.
Step 3: Untwist the Wire Pairs:
Gently untwist the wire pairs, keeping them twisted as closely to the cable end as possible. There should be four pairs of wires, each with its distinctive color pattern: white/orange, orange, white/green, blue, white/blue, green, white/brown, and brown.
Step 4: Arrange the Wires:
Arrange the wires in the following sequence, from left to right: white/orange, orange, white/green, blue, white/blue, green, white/brown, and brown.
Step 5: Trim Excess Wire:
Trim any excess wire to ensure that all wires are of equal length, fitting snugly inside the RJ45 connector.
Step 6: Insert Wires:
Gently insert the arranged wires into the RJ45 connector, ensuring they reach the end. Confirm that the wire colors align correctly.
Step 7: Crimp the Connector:
Position the connector into the crimping tool and apply firm pressure to crimp it onto the wires. Ensure that the connector’s pins pierce through each wire securely.
Step 8: Connection Verification (Optional):
If available, utilize a cable tester to assess the connection’s integrity. The tester should confirm that all wires are properly connected.
Wrapping Up :
The Best Ethernet crimping tool is a very handy tool when you are working with daily wires and in IT field. But before buying you must need to ensure that you have a good ethernet crimper that can cover all your necessary works.
After doing lots of research we have enlisted the list of 10 Best Ethernet Crimper which I think every single person will like.
In this article, I have covered the 10 best Ethernet Crimper available in Amazon. By comparing various tools I chose the 10 best ethernet crimper tools in terms of pricing and usability.
But after all when you are going to purchase you must need to check all the products and choose accordingly which suits you the best.
There are multiple RJ 45 crimping tools available in the market but not all Ethernet crimpers are excellent. Not all the tools available are sturdy and long lasting. You may find lots of cheap Ethernet crimping tools in the market or in the local store but they will not be worthy.
Thus we have listed 10 best Ethernet crimpers or Ethernet crimping tools or many people calls it as RJ 45 crimpers. We created this list after researching of various products, taking reviews with some of the hardware engineers who uses RJ 45 crimpers on daily basis. After taking various forms of information’s we have listed the 10 best Ethernet crimpers of 2023.
There are multiple aspect one should take into consideration before going for a nice Ethernet crimper of nice RJ 45 crimping tool. Well we have discussed this in details as well in later section of our blog.
While searching for the Best ethernet crimper you can also look for our similar article which is a related product is Magnetic USB.
You will not find any way to crimping without having a proper crimper. This is because when perform the task of crimp, it also pushes a locking tab which is pretty hard to do with pillers.
If you do not have crimping tool then no problem just use a pair of scissor or utility knife to cut away a part of section of the sheathing at the end of the cable, untwist and arrange the small cables in the right order after that put them into the RJ45 connector and use a small and flathead screwdriver to press down every single pins.
RJ45 connector is basically used for ethernet working. It looks like a telephone jack but its a slightly wider one.
RJ11 is basically used for connecting single phone lines and it uses 6P2C or 6P4C configuration. The RJ11 plug will support only limited-bandwidth applications.
Cat5e cable is a twisted cable that is built for computer networks. The most popular cable in cat5 cable is the cat 5e cable. It is a standard cable that will provide you performance for up to 100 MHZ. It uses carrying signals for both telephones and videos.
RJ12 connector is the most common connector that is being used on flat line cords which will help you to connect the base of a telephone to the wall. RJ11 is an older version of RJ12, and it is the same size connector. RJ11 is used for four internal wires on the other hand RJ12 is used for six.
A cat6 cable is used for bandwidth capacity of 250 MHz and it will offer you speed up to 10 Gbps. This cat6 cable is both compatible with cat5 and cat5e cables.
In crimping the compression force is applied just for a single time on the other hand on swaging , the product is usually moved slowly into a tapered die while the die closes and opens rapidly.